Thought Boxes ... There are all kinds of boxes, big boxes little boxes, cardboard boxes and wooden boxes. There are boxes for shoes and boxes for clothes, Cigar boxes and candy boxes and for whatever goes boxes. There is only one box that’s really worth keeping and that’s the one box that you should be seeking. Have you heard of Big Daddy Cash and his box for thoughts? It’s time that you did, he’s the author of Cashes Thought Box. His thoughts and ideas are in a box for you to enjoy. Thoughts and ideas that are for you to read and employ. Boxes to motivate you and teach you and boxes to cheer. Three hundred and sixty-five, one for each day of the year.http://www.webook.com/project/Hot-Boxes
Thursday, July 15, 2010
I can’t remember where I first heard this comment "A good goal should scare you a little - and excite you a lot." but you can bet your life that it’s true. . If your current goals don’t both scare and excite you set goals that are a little more challenging. Set your goals high but be realistic and keep them within reach.
I’ve done all this so when do I use the power of positive thinking?
What I want to do for you, and I will, if you let me, is stimulate your thought process and motivate your desires, together will find the tools along the way. Getting started is the hardest part of any job. If you have the courage to start then with the proper motivation you will have the courage to finish. Keep away from the people who want to belittle your ambitions, small people do that, but the really great make you feel like you too can be really great.
Before I continue, I want to ask you a question. Have you been using prayer, the most powerful step of all? Communicating with God using Infinite Intelligence can make your trip to success much easier and make it a reality. I conceive prayer as the practice of the presence of God. The place where pride is abandoned, hope is lifted, and supplication is made. Prayer is the act of admitting our need, adopting humility and claiming dependence upon God. Prayer is the needful practice of the believer. Prayer is my exercise for faith and hope. Prayer is the privilege of touching the heart of God through Divine Intelligence. Don’t forget God is the power that makes all these things possible. With Him on your side there is no way you can lose.
Yes I’ve used prayer, but I’m not sure He is listening.
Don’t demand his attention; give thanks for what you have got. God will help you help yourself; He’s not going to do the work for you. That’s something you have to do on your own.
Thank you I’ll try to show more humility. I won’t try; I will be humble and thank Him for his help and understanding.
That’s more like it so now let’s start using meditation to change your way of thinking. By the way, whether you know it or not we have been using the power of positive thinking ever since I introduced you to the first exercise. Now it’s going to become more exciting and more powerful.
I want you to recognize that we are dealing with three human factors, the mind the body and the spirit. They all work together as one so it’s important to keep them all happy and healthy.
When meditating several important things happen physically and mentally. We "focus internally" and let go of the outside world (the same as going to sleep, but without losing consciousness).
Now I want you to do an exercise that I have prepared just for you.
I created this exercise to change my way of thinking and I used it to write this document.
When I ask you to anchor, break state and test anchor you do this by squeezing your thumb and finger together.
(1) This must be done when you are all alone and won't be disturbed.
(2) I want you to find a comfortable chair with a back rest.
(3)Loosen your belt, take your shoes off and remove any clothing that is uncomfortable.
(4) Make the room as dark as you can and visualize a large movie screen 6 to 10 feet in front of you.
(5) Make yourself real comfortable. Close your eyes and imagine yourself projected on the screen. You are playing the leading roll. This is a movie that will be nominated for an award. This is a great movie and you are the star.
(6) Now using your visual imagination I want you to step out of the movie and enter your body.
(7) Close your eyes tighter then let them relax.
Shake your legs...Shake your arms.
(8) Roll your head slowly around 3 or 4 times. All the way to the back, to the front, and side to side...
(9) All your tension should be easing out of your body and mind. If you still feel any tension go back. Concentrate on each step, visualizing each step clearly in your mind.
(10) Now think about the problem you wish to solve. Roll it around in your mind.
(11) Send your other self back to the movie to act out your problem. Think about solutions to the problem, step into the movie and show your other self the solutions. Help your other self solve your problems. Now sit back and enjoy the movie.
(12) Anchor, Test State and Break State, count slowly from 10 to 1 backwards. Open your eyes, you are wide awake, you feel better and you know what you have to do to resolve your problem. Congratulate yourself you've just successfully used affirmation and visualization to embed solutions in your subconscious mind.
The next time you do this exercise squeeze your thumb and finger together before you start and you should drop right into the state. Each time you do the exercise you'll get better. The time will come that when you test state you will go right into a light trance. By regular use of this exercise you can get rid of your bad habits, replace them with good habits, change the course of your life, and by all means change your way of thinking. All the good things in life can be yours.
Now I’m going to give you a simple exercise that will work marvelous wonders.
The more relaxed you are the more powerful this exercise. Make sure you anchor and test anchor as explained.
(1) Think of what you want more of in a future situation (Ecstasy, Joy, Happiness, Creativity, Confidence, Compassion, etc.)
(2) Breath deep breaths and take yourself deeper into a trance. Deeper and Deeper. (Each time you do this you’ll be able to go deeper)
(3) Imagine a time in the future that would allow you feel this resource. A time when you’ feel it the strongest. Put your body and mind right into this place or time. Take yourself deeper.
(4) Completely associate with this experience. See what you saw, hear what you heard, feel what you felt. Make the colors brighter and brighter and make the sounds louder and louder. Anchor these feelings by squeezing your finger and thumb.
(5) Take note to where these feelings are in your body. What color would give you these feelings? Imagine spreading that color throughout your body slowly, up and down. When the feelings are amplified squeeze your finger and thumb to capture the feeling.
(6) Now snap out of it. (Break state of mind) Look around the room. Remember something important.
(7) Test Anchor: Squeeze your finger and thumb together. If you have done the above steps right you should feel those feelings coming back.
(8) Congratulate yourself, this is important because it re-enforces the thought in your mind that you can do this exercise
This exercise is referred to as a supreme resource state. It can be used to empower personal changes. Resource states are states of mind that can be used to positively reprogram your past, present and future.
I have given you three powerful exercises that will put you on the Highway to Success. I want to continue this trip with you, in my book Cashes Secrets, the real Secrets to Success.